Q: When I insert moving averages into a price chart, they appear together with the price curve (in candlesticks form); that is OK. However, when I insert oscillators, they appear at the lower part of the same chart (not in separate windows), making the upper part (price curve + moving averages) highly compressed and illegible. Can I display oscillators in separate chart/window below the price chart to leave more space for the latter?
A: On the chart ribbon find “Indicator” group. Use it to manage indicators.
- Select from up to four available chart panes in “Window” combo box on top.
- Select any indicator in “Available” combo box on bottom.
- Hit “Add” button to add selected indicator to selected window.
- Indicator will move into combo “Active”, containing all selected indicators.
- New window will appear showing the selected indicator, if it was now visible before.
- Hit “Remove” button to remove selected active indicator from chart.
- Hit “Clear” to remove all indicators from all charts.